Funded by the El Pomar Foundation
The services and programs provided by Northeast Colorado Postsecondary Workforce Partnership are funded through the El Pomar Foundation. To learn more about El Pomar, their grant making process, the Penrose House, or their programs, please visit their website.
1. Create an easy access list of business partners allowing teachers to see local businesses participating in business visits, job shadowing, internships, apprenticeships, and/or mock interview opportunities for their students in grades K-12,
2. Plan and impliment career fairs for 8th grade students,
3. Conduct an annual Career Development Institute for teachers, counselors, and administrators to learn more about the businesses and career paths in their communities,
4. Develop a counselor's network of best practices throughout the schools in our grant area, and
5. Create an electronic resource center (this website) for teachers, counselors, parents, and students.